Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Michael Hintringer - Local Talent

Last month I hired professional photographer and friend, Michael Hintringer and his wife Suzanne to take some updated photos of the pace team and Sarah and I as we prepare for our long journey this year.

They did an incredible job and I really felt like they did a great job as assessing my vision prior to the session and the outcome exceeded my expectations!  Not only that, they have a remarkable way of making you feel comfortable and at ease as you try to recreate yourself for the camera.  I am so happy and impressed with their professionalism, creativity and passion for people and their business.  It was one of the best investments I have made for my business and I will seriously consider making annual updates or asking Michael and Suzanne back to P.A.C.E scene for some group shots at a later date. 

Thanks to my good friends and talented professionals!  xoxo Rene

They did this photo for fun for Sarah and I to keep us inspired for what's to come in approx. 12 weeks...

 More photos can be viewed via facebook.  I will update my website soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment