Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Good People (like P.A.C.E.) Run!


This is so cool!!  I logged into Good People Run tonight and on the homepage they have one of our P.A.C.E. photos with the P.A.C.E. team.  (Photo credit goes to Michael Hintringer Photography)

http://www.goodpeoplerun.com/index

When I first saw the photo I actually thought: 'Wow!  What a beautiful place to run.'  Then I realized it was my team and the location was in our stompin' grounds.  And the next thought was how proud I was to be part of this organization (Good People Run) who are passionate about showcasing all the incredible places to run in the world and connecting like-minded athletes with the opportunity to learn more about trails, running, training, locations etc...

If you haven't signed up for this 'service' yet I strongly recommend it.  And while you're doing so, please join the P.a.c.e. sports fitness group and I hope to see you out on the trails or sharing your favorite places to run soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment