Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Good Friends

We are so blessed for our friendship with Michael and Suzanne.  Not only do we always have a great time recreating, drinking wine, looking at photos or sharing stories with these friends, Michael and Suzanne have taken their passion for travel (Europe in particular) and helped Sarah and I book our accommodations for our race.

This has involved hours of research, phone calls (at 2-3am) and emailing to help us.  They have done such a great job and Sarah and I don't know what we would have done w/out them.  Here is one place they found for us in Hirschegg, which is stage 2.  A cute apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (now that's thinking!) and includes breakfast for only 26euros. 


I'll post more of our accommodations later on, but I needed to shout out to our friends Michael and Suzanne.  Their support, advise and help with our trip has been above and beyond our expectations.  I wish they were coming....

No comments:

Post a Comment